Celebration is a biennial event hosted by Sealaska Heritage Institute. The event showcases many Tlingit, Haida, and Tsimshian dance groups and artists. This year will be the Southern Wind Dance Group’s first year performing at Celebration.
Full list of scheduled activities: Dance Groups, Native Fashion Show, Juried Art Show and Competition, Juried Youth Art Exhibit, Native Art Market, Toddler Regalia Review, Food Contests
For full details of the events visit the Sealaska Heritage Website.
- General: $35
- Elders (65+): $15
- Youth (ages 7-12): $15
- General: $18
- Elders (65+): $10
- Youth (ages 7-12): $10
✈️ Airfare Discount 💸
Alaska Airlines once again is graciously offering a 10% discount to people flying to Juneau for Celebration 2018:
Meeting Name: Celebration 2018
Meeting Fare Code: ECMZ247
Departure City(s): Any Alaska Airlines or Horizon Air US city
Meeting City: Juneau, Alaska. Not Included: Prudhoe Bay, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico and Costa Rica
Beginning Travel Date: June 3, 2018
Last Travel Date: June 12, 2018
Meeting Fare Rules:
· Your group is entitled to a 10% discount off Alaska Airlines published
fares (except companion and other promotional fares).
· You may book and ticket on the blackout dates but no discount will apply.
· Any change or cancellation after ticketing is subject to a service charge.
All fare rules and additional blackout dates of the fare apply.
· All tickets must be issued online or the Alaska Airlines Group desk.
· A $15.00 ticketing fee will apply to any tickets issued by the Group Desk.