SFTHCC Enrollment

In order to enroll in the San Francisco Tlingit & Haida Community, you must be an enrolled member of the Central Council of Tlingit & Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska. To check if you are currently enrolled with the SF T&H Community, you will need to contact Program Compliance 907-463-7146 or the Community Navigators program at 907-463-7336.

If you are currently enrolled with Tlingit & Haida all you need to do is update your voting community with the Central Council. You can do so by completing the voting record and address update form and mailing it to the address listed on the form or fax it to 907-885-0052.

If you are not currently enrolled with Tlingit & Haida, you will need to complete an enrollment application.

  1. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
  2. Complete the enrollment application and mail it to the address listed on the form

Enrollment applications are reviewed and acted on by the Tribal Enrollment Committee quarterly. Please contact Program Compliance at depttbe@ccthita-nsn.gov for specific meeting dates.